The Omni SB1 Plus with Polk VoiceAdjust Technology is a dialogue enhancing 3.1 sound bar system that creates a broad enveloping soundstage for movies music and more. The SB1 Pluss VoiceAdjust Technology utilizes the optimized 3-speaker array with controllable voice channel level to reproduce clear crisp dialogue. The included 8 wireless subwoofer gives the SB1 system a rich bottom end while eliminating the clutter of wires. Polk Omni SB1+ Premium Soundbar Features: Music and Movie Immersion Modes enable you to tailor the bars sound field for a more immersive listening experience. Polks exclusive Full Complement Bass Technology lets the bar reproduce its lowest range easily creating a warm bass-rich timbre at lower distortion and higher volumes. SmartBar enables your sound bar to learn your TVs original IR remote control commands so you can control your soundbar with your TV remote. (Backup remote included.) Dolby Digital decoding includes Dolby Digital 5.1 and 2.0. Bluetooth Adapter Included - The SB1 Plus comes with a separate Bluetooth adapter so you can switch between Wi-Fi and Bluetooth in seconds -- play audio from even more online sources from your phone tablet or computer and restream it to any Play-Fi speaker on your network. Wireless Rear Surround Technology - The SB1 Plus supports up to two Play-Fi speakers as rear surrounds. Use the Omni Play-Fi app to connect the sound bar to wireless surround speakers. (App and firmware update may be required) All the music you love anywhere in your home - The Omni SB1 Plus is part of the Omni Collection a series of wireless products that allow you to control what you want to listen to from your phone tablet or computer and stream it wirelessly to any room. Plus you can start with one and then add throughout your home. Super Simple Setup - The ultra-low profile design will not block your TVs IR ports. Setup is simple with the included optical cable. SmartBar technology ensures your universal TV and cable remote is compatible with the SB1 plus. Polk Omni Apps - The free Polk Omni App allows you to mix-and-match speakers with the open DTS Play-Fi Technology and future-proof your home music solution. Stream the same music to every room or stream different songs to different rooms. The Polk Omni Utility App gives you extended functionality including product firmware updates and EQ settings for the A1 Amp. What's In The Box: Soundbar 8" Subwoofer 6 analog cable 6 optical cable Remote control (battery included) Power supply and cables Polk Omni SB1+ Premium Soundbar Specifications: Sound Bar Dimensions: 2.17 H x 43 W x 3.6 D Subwoofer Dimensions: 14.3 H (w feet) x 13.7 W x 11.61 D Sound Bar: Three 3 x 1 full range drivers (63.5 mm) Wireless Connectivity: 2.4GHz 5GHz Total System Power: 350 Watts Inputs: Optical two 1/8 analog
- Item Package Quantity:
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.