Introduce Yourself To Polk Audio Performance and Value
The T30 is the center channel speaker that puts its overpriced competitors to shame. Since the center channel is the most important speaker in your home audio system, the T30 is the workhorse that delivers crystal-clear dialogue and room-filling theater sound. Put the T30 center channel to the test and you'll hear how it rings true-in price and quality. Don't fret, we'll pat ourselves on the back for you.
Limited to only left and right sound? Gain more middle ground in your home audio setup without forking over a king-sized sum with the T30 home theater and music center-channel speaker.
Hearkening back to Polk's instant-classic Monitor Series loudspeakers-yet re-imagined for today's entry-level audio enthusiast-the T30 is your go-to for a more immersive experience whether you're streaming a movie, watching the big game, enjoying your favorite show, or listening to music. With one 1" silk dome tweeter, two 5.25" composite drivers, and a performance tuned rear firing bass port-all engineered with Polk's proprietary Dynamic Balance technology-you get crystal-clear dialogue and room-filling theater sound you'll soon realize you can't live without. The acoustically-inert, furniture-grade MDF cabinet construction also reduces resonance and distortion, offering rich, detailed audio the way it's meant to be heard-minus the muffled noise and rattled disruption inherent in low-quality, lesser-than audio equipment.
After you position your T30 below your TV (highly recommended), final set up is super easy and straightforward. Its 5-way binding posts also provide a wide array of secure wire-hookup options. Plus, it's designed to work with most home theater receivers, stereos or home theater processors. Whether you're sprawled out for movie night or grooving to your favorite artist's discography, the T30 is performance tuned for next-level listening enjoyment. Great sound paired with affordability never sounded this awesome!
- Product Type Speaker
- Manufacturer Part Number T30
- Manufacturer Polk Audio
- Product Model T30
- Product Name Home Theater and Music Center-Channel Speaker
- Brand Name Polk Audio
- Weight (Approximate) 13.25 lb
- Color Black
- Height 6.5"
- Width 19"
- Depth 7.5"
- Speaker Installation Indoor
- Impedance 6 Ohm
- Driver Type 5.25" Woofer
- Driver Type 1" Silk Dome Tweeter
- Crossover Type 2-way
- Speaker Configuration 2.0
- Minimum Frequency Response 38 Hz
- Maximum Frequency Response 24 kHz
- PMPO Output Power 100 W
- Limited Warranty 5 Year
- Color Class : Black
- Height : 6.5
- Width : 19
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.