Interior Dimensions: 24.00" x 24.00" x 24.00" (60.9 x 60.9 x 60.9 cm) Large 2-person fold down handles Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors 3 level Pick N Pluck with convoluted lid foam Personalized nameplate service available Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve O-ring seal
- Product Type Shipping Case
- Manufacturer Part Number 0370-001-190
- Manufacturer Pelican Products, Inc
- Product Model 0370
- Product Name 0370 Cube Case (No foam)
- Brand Name Pelican
- Weight (Approximate) 31.97 lb
- Color Desert Tan
- Length 26.5"
- Width 26.5"
- Depth 25.3"
- Exterior Material Copolymer Polypropylene
- Application/Usage Equipment
- Stackable Yes
- Compartment Width 24"
- Compartment Depth 24"
- Compartment Length 24"
- Closure Type Double Throw Latch
- Volume Capacity 59.84 gal
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.