This case is the choice of military, police and scuba divers as an excellent storage case for equipment. The Pelican 0374 is watertight, crushproof and dustproof. Case is equipped with easy open double throw latches, O-ring sealed, with automatic pressure equalization valve, which guarantees protection in the worst environments. The large capacity is complimented with large two person fold down handle allowing ease of maneuvering regardless of weight of content. The durable stainless steel hardware ensures long life. Organizing the content is a breeze with the two custom padded dividers for added protection. Case comes with an Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence. Need to become mobile, get PL0357 Mobility Kit.
- Available with Pick n' Pluck Foam (#0370) or Padded Dividers (#0374)
- Easy Open Double-Throw Latches USe Classic "C" Clamp Design With Smart Physics Thrown In
- Exclusive Steel-Reinforced Padlock Protectors Add Security
- Features like the Large 2-Person Lift Handles offer a Comfortable Grip & Room for Both Hands on Each Side
- Modular Lid & Base Design Allows for Secure, Interlocked Stacking
- Note: Not a Pull Out Handle Case
- Optional Heavy Duty Snap-On Wheels (Casters #0357) Made Of Strong Grade Nylon & Stainless Steel
- Secondary Movement Works Like a Pry Bar to Start Release, with Plenty of Leverage To Open with a Light Pull
- Strong ABS Chassis Dent Proof, & Impervious to Extreme Climates
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.