Pelican Micro Case 1015 Carrying Case for Camera, Cellular Phone - Clear Yellow - Water Resistant - Copolymer, Polycarbonate - Belt Loop, Carabiner Clip - 3.9" Height x 6.7" Width x 1.9" Depth
For smart phones,PDAs, Mobile GPS. Great for Rugged Sports. not for swimming or submerging; Fits small portable electronics such as cameras and cell phones; Active sport carabiner secures 1015 to backpack or belt loop.
- Product Type Carrying Case
- Manufacturer Part Number 1015-007-100
- Manufacturer Pelican Products, Inc
- Product Model 1015
- Product Name 1015 Micro Case
- Product Line Micro Case
- Brand Name Pelican
- Application/Usage Camera
- Application/Usage Cellular Phone
- Weight (Approximate) 7.36 oz
- Color Clear Yellow
- Durability Water Resistant
- Height 3.9"
- Width 6.7"
- Depth 1.9"
- Exterior Material Copolymer
- Exterior Material Polycarbonate
- Carrying Options Belt Loop
- Carrying Options Carabiner Clip
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.