Unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof. These are some of the features of this Pelican Protector Case that offers total protection for your equipment. It is made of Ultra High Impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. Its exclusive 1/4" (6.4 mm) neoprene o-ring and ABS latches seal perfectly and includes an automatic purge valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure. Your equipment can fit into the high density foam of the case for total subjection and protection against impact, vibration or shock. A nameplate (included) can be personalized (engraved at additional cost). This case is NATO codified and tested to MIL C-4150J (Military Standard), IP-67 (Ingress Protection) and ATA (Air Transportation Association). Unconditionally Guaranteed ... forever. NSN# - 1120 6760-01-491-1978 1120 No Foam Blue - 1120 6760-01-491-1975 1120 No Foam Black - 1120 6760-01-491-1976 1120 No Foam Silver - 1120 6760-01-491-1982 1120 No Foam Yellow - 1120 6760-01-491-1980 1120 No Foam Orange
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve.
- Exterior Dimensions: (L x W x D) 8.12" x 6.56" x 3.56" (20.6 x 16.7 x 9 cm).
- Floats in salt water with 7 lbs (3.2 kg) load.
- Interior Dimensions: 7.25" x 4.75" x 3.06" (18.4 x 12.1 x 7.8 cm).
- O-ring seal.
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight.
- Stainless steel hardware.
- Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof.