Unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof. These are some of the features of this Pelican Protector Case that offers total protection for your equipment. It is made of Ultra High Impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. Its exclusive 1/4" (6.4 mm) neoprene o-ring and ABS latches seal perfectly and includes an automatic purge valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure. Your equipment can fit into the high density foam of the case for total subjection and protection against impact, vibration or shock. A nameplate (included) can be personalized (engraved at additional cost). This case is NATO codified and tested to MIL C-4150J (Military Standard), IP-67 (Ingress Protection) and ATA (Air Transportation Association). Unconditionally Guaranteed ... forever. NSN# - 1120 6760-01-491-1978 1120 No Foam Blue - 1120 6760-01-491-1975 1120 No Foam Black - 1120 6760-01-491-1976 1120 No Foam Silver - 1120 6760-01-491-1982 1120 No Foam Yellow - 1120 6760-01-491-1980 1120 No Foam Orange
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve.
- Exterior Dimensions: (L x W x D) 8.12" x 6.56" x 3.56" (20.6 x 16.7 x 9 cm).
- Floats in salt water with 7 lbs (3.2 kg) load.
- Interior Dimensions: 7.25" x 4.75" x 3.06" (18.4 x 12.1 x 7.8 cm).
- O-ring seal.
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight.
- Stainless steel hardware.
- Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.