Pelican Protector Cases are made with Copolymer Polypropylene, using an open cell core and solid wall construction, which is stronger and lighter that the completion. You can tell its a Pelican case by the distinctive twin-ribbed top surface. Stainless steel pins are used for hinges and handles. The new Double-Throw latches are much easier to open. From the Manufacturer From the Manufacturer ANATOMY OF A PELICAN CASE Ultimate Equipment Protection For over 30 years Pelican has built a reputation for manufacturing the toughest cases in the world. As a matter of fact, we invented the category. Over these years we've seen our cases used for some fairly crazy activities...and important ones too. Pelican Cases have been thrown out of helicopters in Iraq, floated through frigid fjords in Norway and rolled over by SUVs in Tanzania. With only a few scratches to show on the outside, contents inside are left unscathed. These are minor details for major bragging rights. And that is really what it's all about. Getting your gear from point A to point B in the condition it's meant to be in intact and functional. Because it might contain a large format camera that will shoot next month's magazine cover or a heart defibrillator that could save a person's life, you can't put a price on it. Stronger by Design Pelican Cases are made with a proprietary combination of homo co-polymers, using an open cell core and solid wall construction, which is stronger and lighter than a solid core wall. Stainless steel pins are used in hinges and handles. Watertight The secret is the tongue and groove fit with a polymer o-ring acting as a waterproof seal. Cool Under Pressure Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve releases built-up air pressure while keeping water molecules out, resulting in a watertight case that is even easier to open. Easy Roller Stainless steel ball bearing wheels last longer and ride smoother. The nylon hub adjacent to the stainless steel is made to resist heat. The result is less wear and tear on the polyurethane wheel. Double-Throw Latches Stainless steel hasp protectors are a Pelican exclusive. The Double-Throw latches are smarter and easier to open it's the classic C clamp design with a secondary movement that works like a pry bar to start the release and offers plenty of leverage to open
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.