Pelican 1440 Top Loader Shipping Case with Utility Padded Divider Set and Lid Organizer - Internal Dimensions: 17.10" Width x 7.50" Depth x 16" Height - External Dimensions: 19.7" Width x 12" Depth x 18" Height - Double Throw Latch Closure - Heavy Duty -
Retractable extension handle, strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings. Open cell core with solid wall design, strong, light weight. Automatic pressure equalization valve and stainless steel padlock protectors.
- Product Type Shipping Case
- Manufacturer Part Number 1440-004-110
- Manufacturer Pelican Products, Inc
- Product Model 1440
- Product Name 1440 Top Loader Shipping Case with Utility Padded Divider Set and Lid Organizer
- Brand Name Pelican
- Weight (Approximate) 16.50 lb
- Color Black
- Height 18"
- Width 19.7"
- Depth 12"
- Exterior Material Copolymer
- Application/Usage Military
- Case Style Box
- Features Water Proof
- Features Dust Proof
- Features Crush Proof
- Features Chemical Resistant
- Features Corrosion Proof
- Strength Heavy Duty
- Compartment Height 16"
- Compartment Width 17.10"
- Compartment Depth 7.50"
- Closure Type Double Throw Latch
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.