Whatever you put in this Pelican top loader 1440 box, you can guarantee it's going to be totally waterproof, crushproof and clean asa whistle. Protect your documents, camera, instruments, first-aid items you name it, it will be safe in this O-ring sealed case. Need an office on wheels? If you're a Dive Instructor this case is great for carrying student records, if you are in the Construction Industry it's great for contracts, payroll, payroll checks etc, with the addition of the P/N PL1446 Office Divider Kit you can take your office to the beach, boat or in the field. The case is equipped with retractable extension handle, Strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings, easy open double throwlatches, stainless steel hardware, padded dividers & lid organizer and has a comfortable over-molded rubber carry handle. Oh Yea, ifit somehow accidently goes overboard it floats in salt water with a 59 lbs (27.1 kg) load.
- Comes with padded office divider set and lid organizer
- Comfortable rubber over-molded handle
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Lifetime guarantee
- O-ring seal
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight
- Pick 'N' Pluck with convoluted lid foam
- Pressure Equalization Valve
- Retractable extension handle
- Stainless steel hardware
- Strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Totally watertight, crushproof, and dust proof
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.