Pelican Pelican 1490 - Internal Dimensions: 17.75" Length x 11.37" Width x 4.12" Depth - External Dimensions: 19.9" Length x 13.9" Width x 4.7" Depth - Latch Lock Closure - Copolymer Polypropylene - Desert Tan - For Notebook
The Pelican 1490 is a rugged case made from ultra-high impact structural copolymer shell with an available 3-piece foam set for easy interior customization. The ultimate protection for your items; the Pelican 1490 case is chemical resistant, corrosion resistant, airtight, watertight, and dust proof.
- Product Type Shipping Case
- Manufacturer Part Number 1490-000-190
- Manufacturer Pelican Products, Inc
- Product Model 1490
- Product Name Pelican 1490
- Brand Name Pelican
- Weight (Approximate) 6.50 lb
- Color Desert Tan
- Length 19.9"
- Width 13.9"
- Depth 4.7"
- Exterior Material Copolymer Polypropylene
- Application/Usage Notebook
- Compartment Width 11.37"
- Compartment Depth 4.12"
- Compartment Length 17.75"
- Closure Type Latch Lock
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.