Pelican Protector Equipment Cases Watertight, unbreakable and corrosion-proof, Pelican Protector cases have not only evolved into the most rugged, abuse-proof cases around, but they also offer unique ways of organizing your gear. The cases are so durable and weatherproof, they are used by search-and-rescue teams and photography expeditions in places like the Sahara Desert, the Amazon Jungle and the Himalayan Mountains. Best of all, you can configure the inside of your case to custom-fit your equipment.
- Product Type Carrying Case
- Manufacturer Part Number PC1504O
- Manufacturer Pelican Products, Inc
- Product Name 1504 Watertight ATA Hard Accessory Case
- Brand Name Pelican
- Application/Usage Accessories
- Package Contents
- 1500 Case
- Padded Dividers
- Equipment That Requires Protection From shock And The Elements
- Small And Large Items That Need To Be Organized
- Color Orange
- Height 6.9"
- Width 18.5"
- Depth 14.1"
- Exterior Material Polypropylene
- Carrying Options Handle
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.