The new 1510 case is ideal for all of your photographic storage needs. Its tough, durable exterior will give you the piece of mind you need when storing and transporting your equipment. And the padded dividers will allow you to store and separate even your most delicate equipment. Complete with side handle, front handle and convenient extension handle, it will be the perfect rolling travel companion. An added value to this case is the effortless release latch for the extension handle. Also, the padlock protectors provide added strength and extra security against cutting and theft. Also includes standard Pelican case features like the water and dustproof neoprene o-ring seal, Automatic Purge Valve with Gore-Tex membrane, and easy open Double Throw latches. Lifetime Guaranteed.
- Product Type Carrying Case
- Manufacturer Part Number PC1514
- Manufacturer Pelican Products, Inc
- Product Name 1510 Wheeled Accessory Case
- Brand Name Pelican
- Application/Usage Accessories
- Package Contents
- 1510 Wheeled Case
- Dustproof Neoprene o-Ring Seal
- Automatic Purge Valve With Gore-Tex Membrane
- Easy Open Double Throw Latches
- Equipment That Requires Protection From Shock And The Elements
- Plus Small And Large Items That Need To Be Organized
- Color Black
- Height 9"
- Width 22"
- Depth 13.8"
- Exterior Material Polypropylene
- Carrying Options Handle
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.