Pelican 1520 Universal Carrying Protector Cases - a quality product brought to you by one of the leaders in the industry. Pelican Dry Boxes are known for their excellent value and reliability. Order this Pelican product today to get a fantastic deal! Pelican 1520 Protector Cases are unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof cases. These are some of the features of this Pelican Protector Case that offers total protection for your equipment. Pelican 1520 Watertight Case is made of Ultra High Impact structural copolymer that makes Pelican Dry Hard Case 1520 extremely strong and durable.
- Comfortable rubber over-molded top and side handles
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Lifetime guarantee
- O-ring seal
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight
- Personalized nameplate service available
- Pressure Equalization Valve
- Stainless steel hardware
- Strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Totally watertight, crushproof, and dust proof
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.