Pelican 1550 EMS Case with Organizer/Dividers - Internal Dimensions: 18.43" Length x 14" Width x 7.62" Depth - External Dimensions: 20.6" Length x 16.9" Width x 8.1" Depth - 8.53 gal - For Military
Pelican 1550EMS Emergency Medical Services Protector Hard Cases with Organizer / Dividers - a quality product brought to you by one of the leaders in the industry. Pelican Dry Boxes are known for their excellent value and reliability. Order this Pelican product today to get a fantastic deal! NOTE: CONTENTS NOT INCLUDEDPelican 1550EMS Watertight Protector Hard Cases w/ EMS Organizer/Dividers are unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof cases. These are some of the features of this Pelican Protector Case that offers total; protection for your equipment.
- Product Type Shipping Case
- Manufacturer Part Number 1550-005-110
- Manufacturer Pelican Products, Inc
- Product Model 1550EMS
- Product Name 1550 EMS Case with Organizer/Dividers
- Brand Name Pelican
- Weight (Approximate) 15 lb
- Length 20.6"
- Width 16.9"
- Depth 8.1"
- Application/Usage Military
- Case Style Box
- Compartment Width 14"
- Compartment Depth 7.62"
- Compartment Length 18.43"
- Volume Capacity 8.53 gal
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.