NSN# 6760-01-536-4267 1564 Black The Pelican PL1564 is watertight, crushproof and dustproof. Case is equipped with easy open double throw latches, O-ring sealed, with automatic pressure equalization valve, which guarantees protection in the worst environments. The durable stainless steel hardware ensures long life. Strong Polyurethane Wheels with Stainless Steel Bearings along with the Retractable Extension Handle makes transporting a snap. Custom fit your stowage of equipment for maximum protection with the padded dividers. Case comes with anUnconditional Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence.
- #1565 15-Piece Padded Flexible Divider Set
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve
- Comfortable rubber over-molded top and side handles
- Consists of 1 Tray, 2 Long, 2 Medium & 10 Short Padded/Flexible Dividers
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- O-ring seal
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight
- Personalized nameplate service available
- Retractable extension handle
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- Strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.