Pelican 1630 Transport Case with Padded Dividers - External Dimensions: 31.3" Length x 24.2" Width x 17.5" Depth - 38.97 gal - Double Throw Latch, Padlock, Zipper Closure - Stackable - Polyurethane, Stainless Steel, Copolymer - Black
1630 Transport Casew/ Padded DividersColor: BlackInterior Dimensions: 21.70" x 20.98" x 15.50"Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof Easy open Double Throw latches Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight O-ring seal Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve Fold down handles Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence Retractable extension handle 4 Strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Product Type Shipping Case
- Manufacturer Part Number 1630-004-110
- Manufacturer Pelican Products, Inc
- Product Model 1630
- Product Name 1630 Transport Case with Padded Dividers
- Brand Name Pelican
- Package Contents
- 1630 Transport Case
- Padded Dividers
- Weight (Approximate) 37.75 lb
- Color Black
- Length 31.3"
- Width 24.2"
- Depth 17.5"
- Exterior Material Polyurethane
- Exterior Material Stainless Steel
- Exterior Material Copolymer
- Stackable Yes
- Closure Type Double Throw Latch
- Closure Type Padlock
- Closure Type Zipper
- Volume Capacity 38.97 gal
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.