Unbreakable, watertight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof. These are some of the features of this Pelican Protector Case that offers total protection for your equipment. It is made of Ultra High Impact structural copolymer that makes it strong and durable. Its exclusive 1/4" (6.4 mm) neoprene o-ring and ABS latches seal perfectly and includes an automatic purge valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure. It has transport wheels for better handling. Your equipment can fit into the high-density foam of the case for total subjection and protection against impact, vibration or shock.
- Product Type Travel/Luggage Case
- Manufacturer Part Number PC1700NF
- Manufacturer Pelican Products, Inc
- Product Name 1700 Travel Case Black Without Foam
- Brand Name Pelican
- Application/Usage Travel Essential
Equipment That Does Not Require Any Foam Protection Such As Items already in cases
- Weight (Approximate) 14.40 lb
- Color Black
- Height 6.1"
- Width 38.1"
- Depth 17.8"
- Exterior Material Polypropylene
- Accessibility Top Loading
- Carrying Options Handle
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.