The Pelican 9460RS Remote Area Lighting System (Black) includes remote control activation, multi-terrain trolley and 12volt power supply port. The remote control allows activation and deactivation from over 60ft away. Each unit comes equipped with two remote controls. The multi-terrain trolley allows for easier transport across rough surfaces. The large 1.5" polyurethane wheels play an important role in such transportation. Everyone can benefit from the 12 volt power supply port which can be used to power any electrical product that utilizes a standard 12v vehicle style connector (up to 4 amps), like lap top computers, cell phones, etc.Its features include dual LED light heads producing 6,000 lumens of light (with telescoping 6 foot poles) and an Intelligent Control System which calculates and displays current battery life, allowing the user to regulate the intensity of the light and choose the desired run time. It comes with a Pelican 1510 protector case that contains and protects all components during travel and storage, a self contained rechargeable battery and battery charger. A tripod, extension cord and 12 volt vehicle charger accessories are also available (sold separately).
- Pelican 9460RS Remote Area LED Lighting System, 120deg. Beam Spread, 12 Voltage, Black
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.