@@ From the rugged, tough hinges to the removable storage trays, every element of the TL500i is designed to provide maximum protection in any situation. Impervious to weather, temperature and impact the injection-molded shell keeps your gear safe in a light weight protective environment. Integrated handles make lifting a breeze while the molded-in ribs keep stacked trunk lockers in place no matter how tough the ride. Whether you choose the TL500i for its smooth operating Press & Pull latches or its reinforced lockable hasp, you'll know your equipment is in the safest place possible. No matter where you are. It's a Hardigg promise. Just like our lifetime guarantee.
- Extra Deep Storage Cavity - Increased Capacity for Bulky Gear
- Injection Molded Outer Shell - Lightweight, Rugged and Weather-Resistant
- Integrated Side Handles - Comfortable and Easy Lifting
- Molded-in Stacking Ribs - Prevent Slippage in Transport
- Reinforced Lockable Hasp - Corrosion-Resistant Security
- Strong Hinges- Tested to Hold Tight Under Impact
- Two Organization Trays - Removable Storage for Smaller Items
- Two Press & Pull Latches - Open Smoothly, Hold Fast Under Duress
- Volume: 37.4 gallons
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.