The Ideal Black & White Laser PrinterThe Pantum P2010 is durable, reliable and affordable making it the perfect printer for all of your text needs. Fun design looks great in any dorm room or hip office!Save MoneyThe Pantum P2010 maintains a low running cost. Pantum high-yield cartridges keep your cost per page about 20% lower than other comparable printers.Replace cartridges less often. The PB110H high yield laser toner cartridge keeps you printing for up to 2,300 pages.Save SpaceThe Pantum P2010s compact design allows you to save space at just 15 (38cm) wide x 10.3 (26.1cm) deep x 9.3 (23.5cm) tall.Easy to UseEasy to install. Set up and start printing immediately.Replace cartridges less often with less hassle. One piece PB110 laser cartridges dont require separate drum whereas many manufacturers, such as Brother, do. Print on a wide variety of media types including envelopes, card stock, transparencies, labels and more.The Pantum P2010 is USB ready for easy connection with your computer. Reliable PrintingClean effective paper path handles a wide range of media weights and sizes with a very low jam rate at about 1/30,000.Metal instead of plastic frame means longer engine life as well as vibration free printing for crisp, clean lines and sharp text.Built to LastBuilt with an extremely robust print engine with 20,000 page monthly duty cycle and 2-3x the engine life of similar products. The Pantum P2010s 20,000 page monthly duty cycle is significantly higher than other entry level machines.Where competitors printers use plastic parts, Pantum printers use steel for the internal mechanical parts. This means that they are less affected by temperature and are more resistant to what is traditionally considered normal wear and tear.Environmentally FriendlyThe Pantum P2010 has minimal power consumption in both standby and sleep modesBy using PCR (pre-charged roller) instead of the tradtional fuser, the emission of ozones is very low with the amount of waste toner 11% lower than average.Made with High-Quality environmentally friendly materials.Customer ServiceThe Pantum P2010 comes with a two-tier customer service plan. The 4inkjets support staff is equipped to answer general questions regarding your printer and its supplies. Product experts are trained to walk users through any upper-level technical issues that may arise.For the rare case that your printer has a mechanical issue or needs to be replaced, the manufacturer provides a 1 year warranty. As always with 4inkjets, you can shop with confidence.Whats in the Box?P2010 Printer 700-page introductory cartridge software and documentation CD power cord USB interface cable quick installation guideThe Pantum P2010 printer takes the PB110H high-yield (2,300 page) and PB110 standard-yield (1,500 page) cartridges. Replacement laser toner cartridges are available on our site for a low price. PC ReadyNote: The Pantum P2010 is currently PC compatible. Software for Mac computers is coming soon.
- Includes: 700-page introductory cartridge,Software and Documentation CD,Power Cord, USB Interface Cable,Quick installation Guide,One Year 100% Guarantee
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.