Polar Balance Scale Ensure your weight management journey is happy and successful with the Polar Balance Scale. This smart scale syncs with your Polar Fitness device in order to use your weight and activity measurements to provide comprehensive data, personalized to you. From that data, you will get guidance and feedback to help you meet your goals. Create a healthy ecosystem for yourself with the complete package from Polar. Features: Easy and motivational tool to monitor your weight, fitness and health 6mm glass surface with black, easy-to-read LCD screen display Easy-to-use weight measurement with no calorie intake or food diaries necessary The scale can be used by up to 10 people, so everyone in your family can stay healthy Calculates personal daily goal with an automatic update to your Polar wrist unit With your Polar wrist unit, you now have a personal trainer on your wrist Polar Flow app provides guidance based on your weigh-ins to meet your goals. Follow your daily activity, track your BMI trends and learn how to change your daily routine to improve your well-being Compatible with Polar Loop 2, Polar Crystal, Polar Loop, A360, M400 and V800 Technical Specs: Max weighing capacity: 397.8lb Weight display resolution: 0.2 lb Operating temperatures: 32F to 113F Connectivity Easy wireless sync via Polar Flow app with Bluetooth Smart Polar Flow web service compatibility with Mac OS X 10.6 or later and PC Windows XP, 7, 8 UI languages in Polar Flow: English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Danish, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, German, Italian, Finnish, Polish, Russian, Chinese, Japanese What's in the Box: Polar Balance Scale Charging cable Quick Start Guide Frequently Asked Questions How does this work in conjunction with my Polar wrist unit? Once your Polar wrist unit is paired (use the included manual for instructions on syncing your two Polar devices either through Bluetooth or USB), your weight will display right on your Polar device befo
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.