The Photogenic Four Piece Umbrella and Stand Kit is based on the 45" Eclipse umbrellas. Each has a removable black backing and an extra white satin panel added during construction. The result is the elimination of the reflection of the metal frame of the umbrella in the eyes of your subject, or on highly reflective surfaces, such as chrome or brass.The Talon line of light stands from Photogenic are a combination of design quality and practicality, achieving superior stability and longer service life even under constant, rigorous use. This kit has two of these aluminum stands. Air cushioning gently lowers the light, preventing damage to light fixtures and fingers when section locks have not been properly tightened. The UM-4 is a lightweight but sturdy polycarbonate light and umbrella mount. It swivels and tilts and includes 5/8" and 1/4"-20 screw mounts.
- Removable black cover on umbrellas allows your light source to "shoot-through", for a more direct light.
- The case has a polyurethane padding is built into the outer covering and special plastic liners come attached inside to protect equipment from rough handling.
- The case is constructed of Cordura nylon, includes 16 Touch Fastener straps sewn into the interior to keep everything in place and has two large, external zippered pockets for toting additional accessories.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.