The ProAm DSLR 3" LCD Magnifying Viewfinder offers such a stable, surefire way to find your view every time that you'll never want to go back to a standard viewfinder again. The key, however, to the DSLR LCD Magnifying Viewfinder is that it's one of the rare affordable options available for excellent view finding today. The over-sized rubber eye cup makes viewing especially comfortable and, at this affordable price, this crisp 2X LCD Magnifier won't require any extra expense in order to make sure that you're setting up the perfect shot every time. Designed for the Canon 5D Mark II and 7D cameras, but with the universal 3" magnetic mounting, you also won't have to worry about how compatible your DSLR LCD Magnifying Viewfinder is with the rest of your already-purchased equipment.It will easily lock onto any HD DSLR with a 3" LCD screen and offer you the kind of high-quality view you need in order to be sure that the shot you're taking is the same as the shot that you've already envisioned. When you factor in easy removal and cleaning of the flat LCD screen, you see why this view finder is such a bargain - and an obvious choice to be the next piece of equipment in your video or photography arsenal.
- 2X Magnification"
- Adds 1 point of contact for stabilization
- Easily See Screen in Daylight
- Fits Canon 5D Mark II, 7D, 500D and other 3" LCDs
- Magnetic Mounting Interface
- Over-sized Rubber Eye Cup
- Works with Right or Left Eye
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.