The Profoto 5' RFi Softbox has a highly reflective silver interior that gives a higher output and a crispy character. The light is then diffused through not one but two diffusers, thereby creating a much softer and even light spread. It also features removable recessed front diffuser. The color-coded speedrings and the handy Velcro attachments make this softbox smooth to assemble and disassemble.
- are using
- Color coded for easy set-up: Using a simple color-coded system on the rods and speed rings makes assembling the softbox simpler and faster than ever before. Just match the rod color to the color on the speedring and you're on your way
- High efficiency for maximum output: This softbox offers a unique high-efficiency silver lining to maximize both light output and evenness of illumination. This allows a photographer to get repeatable consistent results regardless of the softbox they
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.