Identical to the Acute2/2400 generator, but with integrated radio sync receiver (32 channels/4 zones). Works with LPA PocketWizard Transmitters and dedicated Sekonic Flash Meters.Designed to deliver maximum performance, the fan-cooled Acute2R 2400 allows studio pack features in a small travel size. Now short durations and fast recycling times are available in a small lightweight, high-powered generator. It includes power and synch cords.This generator is based on the Profoto Acute2 and is identical in every way with one exception: the Profoto Acute2R has a PocketWizard Digital Radio receiver built-in, to give the photographer *Digital Wireless Freedom.Fully compatible with all 32 channels used by PocketWizard, the Profoto Acute2R eliminates the need for a synch cord and separate PocketWizard receiver. With an effective range of up to 300 feet, the Profoto Acute2R can be fired using any model PocketWizard transmitter or transceiver. You can also use the Sekonic L-358 or L-608 light meters, with the PocketWizard transmitter enabled, to fire the generator.In order to maintain the simple elegance that Profoto is known for, the Profoto Acute2R has no buttons or switches to set when selecting a channel. Simply turn the generator on and the system is put into "Learn" mode. The first PocketWizard signal it receives, it remembers. To reset, just turn the generator off, then on again and repeat. This simple approach eliminates any learning curve for the photographer. The Acute2Rs are available in both 1200 and 2400 w/s versions. (The original Acute2 units without the PocketWizard receivers remain as part of the Acute product line.) The Profoto Acute 2 and Acute2R packs offer fast recycling times and very short flash durations. As with the Profoto Acute 2, the Acute2R also includes a fully proportional modeling light and a white-light slave that can be turned off. Even though these generators take advantage of the latest technology, they are still fully compatible with previous model heads in the Profoto Acute series. The modeling lights however, will remain at full-power since the original Acute units had no control at the generator. As with other Profoto products, all Profoto Light Shaping Tools are fully interchangeable.These upgraded generators maintain the small size and convenient footprint of their predecessor, with a substantial improvement to performance and function. Faster recycle times & shorter flash durations combine with proportional modeling lights to offer the "pro on the go" a location package that is perfectly suited for all applications.Of course, the Acute2R generators are fully compatible with all older Acute style heads, and the heads are backwards compatible with older Acute generators as well. As always, all Profoto heads work with all Profoto light shaping tools.
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.