The Profoto Air Sync is an eight channel radio slave transceiver designed to work with the Pro 8a series, which have the Air radio slave built-in. It will also function with other power packs or monolights that have no built-in radio slaves. This transceiver can control the firing (but not power levels) of an unlimited number of power packs and monolights on eight channels (if each is supplied with one of these transceivers). It can mount to your camera's hot shoe, or sync to your flash terminal for firing. Operating from two AAA batteries, at a frequency of 2.4GHz, the Air Sync has a range of 1000' (300 m). It can sync up to 1/250 second with a focal plane shutter camera and 1/500 second with a leaf shutter camera. Its triggering speed is over 100 fps.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.