The ProHead Plus is an upgrade of the classic ProHead. For years, the ProHead has been the standard heavy-duty tool in the studio and it has been so for a reason. It is built in a compact size, yet capable of producing flashes up to 4800 W, over and over again, hour after hour. The head is compatible the entire range of over 120 Light Shaping Tools and accessories. The ProHead Plus is the standard head for Pro generators. It is compatible with Pro-8a Air, Pro-B4 Air, Pro-B3 AirS, Pro-7a, Pro-7s, Pro-7b, Pro-B2 and D4 Generators.The ProHead Plus includes a Zoom Reflector, which slides and locks at your chosen position along the head's body. This enables you to control the spread of the light emitted. The Zoom Reflector has a front lip that accepts honeycomb grids without the need for a separate adapter. The head also includes a frosted, UV corrected glass dome. The frosted surface makes the quality of the modeling light almost identical to the flash light.
- backward compatible
- Easily replaceable flashtube and glass cover: Plug-and-play flash tube mounting. Optional glass covers are available in a variety of coatings for added control over the color temperature
- Easy to control the light with Profoto Light Shaping Tools: Comes with a Zoom reflector. Compatible with the entire range of Profoto's Light Shaping Tools
- Easy to handle: A built-in tilt-control lever makes for easy angle adjustment
- flash to flash on all power settings
- Long Head Cable: 4m cable that resists twisting, trampling and cracking. Extension cables are available for flash heads placed at longer distances from the power pack"
- mounting options
- New improved protective glass cover: The glass cover has been made thicker, which makes it even more robust and safe to work with
- New improved stand adapter: The stand adaptor has been upgraded with a fixed screw. Unlike the previous version, it cannot be unintentionally screwed off. In addition, the stand adaptor is now equipped with an additional hole, which creates improved
- New patent pending "Perfect Arc" flashtube: The "Perfect Arc" flashtube has a new patent design that vastly improves the triggering capabilities on low power settings. This also provides better color and energy stability from
- New safety lamp head connector: It is the most visible upgrade in the new ProHead Plus line. The safety lamp head connector is sealed, helping to prevent dust and moisture from entering the generator. Note that the safety lamp head connector is 100%
- Powerful modeling light: Comes with a bright 500W quartz halogen model light. The modeling lights works worldwide without the need of voltage adjustment
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.