The Profoto D4 Air 2400Ws Power Pack (90-240VAC) is the latest in the Profoto line of finely designed and crafted sources of power. Compatible with all Acute and Acute 2 Heads, and the Pro 7 Plus flash head. This 2400Ws pack has outlets for 4 heads, each of which can be controlled separately. It has a built-in radio receiver which offers comfortable radio remote and reliable radio synchronization using the Profoto Air Remote or Profoto Air Sync transceivers (available separately) up to 984' (300 m) away.It has precise digital readout of each light channel's selected output. Digital photographers will appreciate the 8 f-stop power range for creating subtle lighting effects. Another enhancement is this pack's ability to fire the flash directly from a computer via the pack's USB port. Sports and theatrical production photographers can make good use of extremely short (1/4500s to 1/600s) flash durations and recycling times (0.09 to 2.2 seconds).
- 1/2 Proportional: Same as proportional, but model light begins at 1/2 power
- Asymmetrical Distribution: Control the amount of power to each individual flash head. Readout can be seen in F-Stops or w/s, by touching a button
- Built-In Remote Control: The D4 2400 Air offers comfortable radio remote and reliable radio synchronization via the small and handy Profoto Air Remote or Profoto Air Sync transceivers (Air Sync - synchronization only)
- Channel and Zones: 32/4. Gives total control when using multiple power pack systems and the Pocket Wizard Multimax transceiver mounted on-camera
- Compatible with all AC voltages between 90 and 230V, 50 to 60 Hz
- Control all power pack features through the USB port on any computer
- Control up to 127 packs, each one with its own ID number
- Delay: .01 - 60 seconds
- Eight F-Stop Range: Ultra fine control in 0.1 stop increments
- Follow provided link to downloadable software by clicking on inchcalculators inch
- Interval: Set time between flashes
- Master Control: Change power level across all outlets after ratios are set by pushing a button, and turning one control knob
- Max Proportional: Flash head with most power has auto-full modeling light, all other heads show modeling lights in proportion
- Max: All model lights full power
- Memory: Store up to 3 different favorite power settings
- Mouse click on screen schematic that duplicates the power pack's control panel layout
- Premium sync cords have gold-plated ends, for longer lasting sure connections
- Preview the flash location 4 different ways
- Proportional: Model light dims or brightens as power is selected for each head
- Sequence: Program 2 - 60 flashes
- Short Flash Duration: Freeze the action of a water splash, slam-dunk, or dancer's leap
- Straight cords are lighter, and usually more economical than coiled cords; coiled cords stretch when necessary, and are more heavy duty than straight cords
- The 16' straight sync cord provides the necessary connection between any power pack or monolight with a 1/4 inch thick Phono Plug, and a camera, or triggering device that has a female PC (post connection) terminal
- This cord will function with Profoto, Speedotron, SP Excalibur, Norman, Hensel, and Photogenic flash units"
- Use appropriate AC power cord and modeling light
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.