Profoto D1 500 Watt Second Air Monolight Flash with Built-in Reflector & Power Cable, Coated Flash Tube.
The Profoto D1 Air 500 Flash Unit is fully digital, not just on the display panel, but in the flash output control circuitry as well. This to ensure a consistency in flash-to-flash color temperature and flash energy. The dual mode SMPS capacitor charging technology ensures the flash-to-flash precision which is essential for today's photographer. The 7 f-stop power range gives all the power the demanding photographer needs for creative freedom, to shoot with high speed and full open lens.The D1 Air series is designed from Profotos philosophy of look, listen and touch. Controls are easy to use, freeing your mind, eyes and hands, so you can focus on the image you are creating. The unique built-in reflector gives you full control and minimizes stray light. It is designed for use with softboxes and umbrellas and for use with or without additional reflectors.Short flash duration gives images a crisp feel and the fast recycling time means that you never have to wait for the flash. You will always get the image quality you want. All this in a package that offers 1/10 f-stop control, giving you the confidence that the images will be exactly as you want them.
- Adaptive thermal control ensures overheating preventions and allows you to get maximum out of the flash. 1500 flashes per hour at full energy
- Built in modeling light 300W
- Built in reflector gives you full control, minimizes stray light and maximizes the light output. It is designed for use with softboxes and umbrellas and for use with or without additional reflectors. Optional grids and clear glass plate gives you further control.
- Built-in fan for longer shooting sessions and maximum performance
- Built-in microprocessors ensure the output consistency ? 0.05 f-stop and ? 30 ?K flash to flash
- Can be used with Petrol Electric generators, rated 800W continues load
- Choose from the vast variety of Light Shaping Tools available. Uncomplicated handling of all accessories, e.g. softboxes can be rotated 360 degree in both directions
- Compact and lightweight
- Connect to your PC or Mac with Profoto Studio Air software
- Multivoltage. Plug in anywhere in the world and no need to change modeling lamp
- Optional external battery for on-location use
- Profoto Air system built-in, for remote control and triggering from up to 300m
- Short flash duration to stop action
- Short recycling times to keep up with the active objects so you never have to wait for the flash
- The 7 f-stop power range gives all the power the demanding photographer needs for creative freedom, to shoot with high speed and wide open lenses. Controlled in 1/10 f-stop precise and repeatable increments.
- The frosted glass plate and the built in reflector protects the flash tube and modeling lamp which makes the D1 easy to transport
- The unique Zoom function allows you to freely move the source of light toward the focus of the reflector. This creates several light shapes for each lighting purpose
- Trigger the flash via sync cable, IR slave or Profoto Air system
- Use the full range of Profoto light shaping tools system
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.