Attach this small unit to your Sony camera's hot shoe to wirelessly integrate your Profoto AirTTL Flash with your camera. In TTL Mode, you just point and shoot and the Air Remote TTL-S will communicate with the flash to automatically give you a perfect exposure. It is as easy as it sounds.For more precise control, switch to Hybrid Mode. This allows you to first shoot with TTL to get a technically perfect exposure and then switch to Manual Mode with the same readings and settings and do whatever creative adjustments you feel like doing. It is a huge time saver. Plus you can leave that light meter at home! Comes with patent-pending Profoto High-speed Sync technology faster, more powerful and more consistent than any other HSS solution on the market.
- Approved for worldwide use
- Attaches to your Sony camera's hot shoe and wirelessly merges camera and AirTTL Flash into one
- Can also be used for syncing and manually controlling any Profoto unit that is compatible with Air
- Hybrid Mode allows you to switch from TTL Mode to Manual Mode with the automated TTL settings intact. A huge time saver!
- Patent-pending Profoto HSS is fast enough to keep up with your camera and is extremely consistent
- Shoot in TTL Mode for fully automatic point-and-shoot shots
- Unbeaten operating range of up to 300 m (1,000 ft) and open frequency band (2.4 GHz)
- USB port for firmware upgrades"
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.