Profoto D1 1000/1000 Air Studio Kit, with 2 D1 1000 Watt Second Monolights, Air Remote, Umbrellas, Lightstands & Case
The Profoto D1 1000/1000 Air Studio Kit is fully digital, not just on the display panel, but in the flash output control circuitry as well. This to ensure a consistency in flash-to-flash color temperature and flash energy. The dual mode SMPS capacitor charging technology ensures the flash-to-flash precision which is essential for today's photographer. The 7 f-stop power range gives all the power the demanding photographer needs for creative freedom, to shoot with high speed and full open lens.The D1 Air series is designed from Profotos philosophy of look, listen and touch. Controls are easy to use, freeing your mind, eyes and hands, so you can focus on the image you are creating. The unique built-in reflector gives you full control and minimizes stray light. It is designed for use with softboxes and umbrellas and for use with or without additional reflectors.Short flash duration gives images a crisp feel and the fast recycling time means that you never have to wait for the flash. You will always get the image quality you want. All this in a package that offers 1/10 f-stop control, giving you the confidence that the images will be exactly as you want them.
- Adaptive thermal control ensures overheating preventions and allows you to get maximum out of the flash. 1500 flashes per hour at full energy
- Built in modeling light 300W
- Built in reflector gives you full control, minimizes stray light and maximizes the light output. It is designed for use with softboxes and umbrellas and for use with or without additional reflectors. Optional grids and clear glass plate gives you further control.
- Built-in fan for longer shooting sessions and maximum performance
- Built-in microprocessors ensure the output consistency ? 0.05 f-stop and ? 30 ?K flash to flash
- Can be used with Petrol Electric generators, rated 800W continues load
- Choose from the vast variety of Light Shaping Tools available. Uncomplicated handling of all accessories, e.g. softboxes can be rotated 360 degree in both directions
- Compact and lightweight
- Connect to your PC or Mac with Profoto Studio Air software
- Multivoltage. Plug in anywhere in the world and no need to change modeling lamp
- Optional external battery for on-location use
- Profoto Air system built-in, for remote control and triggering from up to 300m
- Short flash duration to stop action
- Short recycling times to keep up with the active objects so you never have to wait for the flash
- The 7 f-stop power range gives all the power the demanding photographer needs for creative freedom, to shoot with high speed and wide open lenses. Controlled in 1/10 f-stop precise and repeatable increments.
- The frosted glass plate and the built in reflector protects the flash tube and modeling lamp which makes the D1 easy to transport
- The unique Zoom function allows you to freely move the source of light toward the focus of the reflector. This creates several light shapes for each lighting purpose
- Trigger the flash via sync cable, IR slave or Profoto Air system
- Use the full range of Profoto light shaping tools system
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.