The two port video splitter by PPA offers a fast and efficient way to simultaneously, from a single Notebook or PC, display crystal clear high-definition video across two monitors. Built-in video extender ensures sharp pictures up to 164 feet from host computer. Supporting analog flat panel LCDs, projectors and VGA monitors, the splitter is ideal for classrooms, trade shows, training facilities and security monitoring. Whether at home or on the road, no other similar product performs better.
- Number of USB Ports 1
- Number of VGA Outputs 2
- VGA In Yes
- VGA Out Yes
- Number of VGA Inputs 1
- Product Type Video Switchbox
- Manufacturer Part Number 7235
- Manufacturer PPA International
- Product Model 7235
- Product Name 7235 VGA Splitter
- Brand Name PPA International
- Maximum Operating Distance 164 ft
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Device Supported Computer
- Number of Displays Supported 2
- Number of Input Devices Supported 1
- Maximum Video Resolution 1920 x 1440
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.