Vidpro CA-S7R Aluminum Camera Video Cage Rig for Sony Alpha A7 Series Cameras fits A7, A7 II, A7S, A7S II, A7R & A7R II
The Vidpro CA-S7R Aluminum Camera Video Cage Rig is a portable aluminum cage built specially for Sony A7 series cameras that adds protection stability and mounting options to the camera. Allows full access to the cameras controls buttons battery and memory card slot. Features include: 2 cold shoes; 1/4 and 3/8 mounting points; HDMI plug protector; comfortable wood grip; removable top hand grip; quick release base plate with tripod mounting points; two 15mm standard rods. Completely compatible for Sony Alpha A7 A7 II A7S A7S II A7R & A7R II digital cameras.
- All-metal, precision CNC machined solid construction
- Custom designed for Sony Alpha A7, A7 II, A7S, A7S II, A7R & A7R II digital cameras
- Dual 15mm rods for mounting a follow-focus or matte box
- Multiple threaded 1/4"-20 and 3/8" mounting points to support EVF, lights, mics monitors and other accessories
- Surrounds, protects and stabilizes the camera body while maintaining access to all ports and controls
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.