Vidpro LED-330 Studio Video Lighting Kit with Built-in Barn Doors & 3 Color Gel Filters Includes Li-ion Battery & Charger, AC Adapter, Adjustable Shoe Mount
The Vidpro LED-330 features the latest SMD technology (surface mounted device) LEDs. These flatter LEDs are designed to be lighter and slimmer resulting in a video light which is more portable than traditional LED video lights while offering superior power and performance. The LED-330 has an adjustable step-less dimmer for 10-100% brightness control two detachable 3200K 4300K filter gels for warm lighting and a detachable soft diffuser to better distribute the light and help eliminate shadows. The built-in barn doors makes aiming your light quick and easy and will attach to any camera or camcorder with a hot shoe.
- Adjustable step-less dimmer for 10-100% brightness control -- Includes a rechargeable battery (Sony F550 type) & charger
- Daylight balanced 5600K output color temperature -- Includes detachable 3200K, 4300K filter gels and soft diffuser
- Illumination: 2600 Lux / 1 M -- Beam Angle: 70 degrees
- Ultra-slim, lightweight and portable design (only 14 oz.) -- 330 high-intensity LEDs produce a 185W equiv. light beam
- Color Class : Black
- Camera Features : Red-Eye Reduction
- Lens Type : Zoom
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.