The compact lightweight Vidpro XM-CS Condenser Stereo XY Microphone is designed to record stereo audio directly to your camcorder or DSLR cameras microphone input. The dual track X/Y capsule configuration offers very good stereo separation without encountering phase problems. Its durable aluminum construction makes it great for indoor and outdoor shooting. Includes: suspension shock mount furry windscreen foam wind shield and soft carrying case. Powered by a single AA battery (not included).
- Designed for DSLRs, camcorders and audio recorders
- Dual track left and right capsule elements in X/Y configuration
- Ideal for field recording, live music, concerts and events
- Selectable -10dB level attenuation for recording loud sources
- Suspension shock mount connects to hot shoe or tripod
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.