PremierArtTM Eco Print Shield is a revolutionary new water based protective coating designed specifically for water resistant ink jet media. Its advanced polymer technology will not yellow or crack under stretching, and will never go brittle. Eco Print Shield protects all instant dry ink jet media from moisture, light, humidity, atmospheric contaminants, abrasion and even fingerprints. This ecologically friendly protective coating is available in a Gloss, Satin and Matte finish. No need to use solvent coatings again! Until now, only harmful solvent based coatings were used to protect ink jet prints. This revolutionary water based coating now allows you to replace your solvent based system with a ecologically friendly product. Eco Print Shield's unique advanced formulawas designed for instant dry ink jet media. Eco Print Shield will double the print life of PremierArt Water Resistant Canvas for Epson. Chart on back. It is easily applied using a brush or roller, or can be sprayed using a HPLV spray gun.
- Abrasion Resistant - Reduces scuffing
- Eco Print Shield has been tested and approved by Epson.
- Eco Print Shield has been Validated by HP.
- Eco print Shield may be applied by roller, brush or High Velocity, Low Pressure,spray gun. HVLP spray guns are very efficient in application, and are easy to use.
- Environmentally Friendly
- Non-Cracking Formula - Easy stretching
- Non-Reactive - Compatible with HP Epson Ink
- Non-Toxic - No toxic residue
- Non-Yellowing - Longer lasting prints
- Ozone and Water Resistant - Excellent print protection
- Print Shield and Eco Print Shield are the only coatings with the Wilhelm Certified Seal.
- Water Based - No volatile solvents
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.