Dealing with too much sun? Trying to get longer exposures, smoother video, or shallower depth of field in you overhead photos or videos? This ND filter cuts the light reaching your sensor by 4 stops, allowing for creative freedom and personalized exposure control. Made of lightweight materials specifically for use with drones, this ultra-clear filter will provide crisp images, especially on days with lots of sunlight, sweeping vistas, snow, and sand. Improve the quality of your aerial footage with the Pro Optic Digital ND Filters. The filters all feature glass lenses for optimal image quality and scratch resistance, a low-profile design, and are lightweight at approximately 0.2 oz ounces for the heaviest filter, so they won't interfere with the camera's gimbalsystem.
- Designed for Aerial Photography
- Fits DJI Inspire 1 Camera Lens
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.