The Pro Optic Glass Screen Protector for the Nikon D5 LCD is super durable, made of tempered multi layered ultra-thin Japanese optical glass, and delivers maximum scratch protection while preserving crystal clear image resolution. Besides unmatched protection, it has special anti-reflective layers to prevent ultra violet ray damage to the LCD while maintaining precise sensitivity on cameras featuring capacitive touchscreens. It's only 0.2mm thin and features a scratch and smudge resistant surface that that repels natural skin oils so it's always a breeze to clean using the supplied microfiber cloth and wet wipe. The advanced Pro Optic shatter-proof LCD screen protector adopts the electrostatic adsorption theory to firmly meld to the camera screen. Just align the glass over your camera LCD screen and watch the magic. No sticky materials are used to affix screen, therefore no adhesive deterioration, installs bubble free and the clarity is astonishing. It can also be removed from the camera without leaving a trace. A special tool is included to aid in installation.
- Electrostatic adhesion leaves no residue
- Glass Screen Protector for the Nikon D5 LCD is super durable, made of tempered multi layered ultra-thin Japanese optical glass, and delivers maximum scratch protection while preserving crystal clear image resolution.
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth, Wipe Included"
- Multiple layers of protective material
- Shields against harmful UV Rays
- Ultra-thin Japanese crystal clear optical glass
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.