Simple, Convenient, Reliable, and Portable
If you are a mobile musician or podcaster on a tight budget who relies mostly on software except for a couple of mics or instruments, and your computer is equipped with USB but not FireWire, we have just the recording interface for you: the AudioBox USB.
This simple, handy little box connects to a computer via USB 1.1, so it works with virtually any PC or Mac, not just newer models. And it has just the right features for your basic recording needs-neither more nor less.
- Product Type Audio Mixer
- Manufacturer Part Number AUDIOBOXUSB
- Manufacturer PreSonus Audio Electronics, Inc
- Product Name AudioBox USB 2 x 2 USB 2.0 Recording System
- Product Line AudioBox
- Brand Name PreSonus
- Additional Information
- 2 dual-purpose front-panel input channels, each with high-quality mic preamplifiers
- 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Headphone jack with level control
- Main-output level control
- 24-bit resolution and 44.1 and 48 kHz sampling rate
- Professional-grade A/D/A converters (+102 dBu dynamic range)
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal mixer
- Package Contents
- AudioBox USB 2 x 2 USB 2.0 Recording System
- Software Media (Studio One Artist 2)
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification WEEE
- Material Metal
- Weight (Approximate) 5 lb
- Height 5.5"
- Width 5.5"
- Depth 1.8"
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.