End the Debate!
Solid-state clarity or tube warmth, which to choose? We suggest you stop wasting time pondering that old argument and choose the BlueTube DP dual-path mic/instrument preamp, which lets you apply fat, warm 12AX7 tube tone or go with solid-state transparency.
The solid-state path leads to our classic high-headroom, Class A XMAX mic preamplifier with 54 dB of gain. The tube path features a high-output, 12AX7 vacuum tube that operates on voltages double that of other preamplifiers in its class, producing lots of headroom and big tone. You get all the secondary features you expect in a professional-grade preamp: 48V phantom power, an 80 Hz high-pass filter, -20 dB pad to control hot input signals, and a polarity-reverse switch. Each channel has an illuminated VU meter so you can visually monitor your input levels.
- Audio Channels 2
- Product Type Amplifier
- Manufacturer Part Number BLUE TUBE DP
- Manufacturer PreSonus Audio Electronics, Inc
- Product Name BlueTube DP 2-Channel Mic/Instrument Tube Preamp
- Product Line BlueTube
- Brand Name PreSonus
- Weight (Approximate) 4 lb
- Color Brushed Aluminum
- Height 1.8"
- Width 8"
- Depth 5"
- Operating Power Consumption 16 W
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) 0%
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Width : 8
- Height : 1.8
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.