The PreSonus StudioLive 32.4.2AI Digital Recording Console with Active Integration is designed for live sound reinforcement, live recording, and studio recording applications. The mixer is an integrated hardware and software system with dual digital Fat signal processing on every channel, recallable scene presets, virtual sound check, remote control using a PC, Mac, or iPad, remote monitor mixing using an iPhone or iPod Touch, and all the software you need for live mixing, recording, and distributing your music online.
- +48V phantom power switch for condenser microphones
- 100 mm precision faders
- 14 auxiliary mixes
- 15-LED ladder metering + clip LED
- 32 balanced TRS line inputs
- 32 pre-insert, balanced direct outputs, Ch. 1-8, 9-16, 17-24, 25-32 (DB25 sockets)"
- 33 mic high-headroom Class A XMAX mic preamplifiers (32 channels plus Talkback)
- 4 subgroups
- 48-in/34-out FireWire S800 digital recording interface (24-bit/44.1 kHz and 48 kHz)
- 6 mute groups with All On/All Off switches
- 60 channel strips
- Access to Fat Channel functions
- Analog 1/4" insert (rear panel)
- Capture 2.0 recording software for Mac and Windows
- Digital Audio Input Select
- Direct recording interface compatible with Logic, Nuendo, Cubase, Sonar, Digital Performer, Ableton Live and more
- Gate: Threshold: 0 to -84 dB; Attack: 0.02 to 500 ms; Release: 0.05 to 2 sec; Bandpass Key Filter: 40 Hz to 16 kHz; second-order resonant bandpass filter Q (0.7) with Key Listen function
- High-pass filter: -6 dB/oct., sweepable from Off to 1 kHz (main channels and aux's only)
- Lighted Solo and Mute buttons
- QMix-AI aux-control software for iPhone and iPod touch available free from Apple App Store
- Stereo/mono main out
- Studio One Artist Digital Audio Workstation software for Mac and Windows
- StudioLive Remote-AI mixer-control software for iPad available free from Apple App Store
- Trim control with -20 to +20 dBV line/-15 to +65 dBu mic gain range (80dB!)
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.