The PreSonus StudioLive 32.4.2AI Digital Recording Console with Active Integration is designed for live sound reinforcement, live recording, and studio recording applications. The mixer is an integrated hardware and software system with dual digital Fat signal processing on every channel, recallable scene presets, virtual sound check, remote control using a PC, Mac, or iPad, remote monitor mixing using an iPhone or iPod Touch, and all the software you need for live mixing, recording, and distributing your music online.
- +48V phantom power switch for condenser microphones
- 100 mm precision faders
- 14 auxiliary mixes
- 15-LED ladder metering + clip LED
- 32 balanced TRS line inputs
- 32 pre-insert, balanced direct outputs, Ch. 1-8, 9-16, 17-24, 25-32 (DB25 sockets)"
- 33 mic high-headroom Class A XMAX mic preamplifiers (32 channels plus Talkback)
- 4 subgroups
- 48-in/34-out FireWire S800 digital recording interface (24-bit/44.1 kHz and 48 kHz)
- 6 mute groups with All On/All Off switches
- 60 channel strips
- Access to Fat Channel functions
- Analog 1/4" insert (rear panel)
- Capture 2.0 recording software for Mac and Windows
- Digital Audio Input Select
- Direct recording interface compatible with Logic, Nuendo, Cubase, Sonar, Digital Performer, Ableton Live and more
- Gate: Threshold: 0 to -84 dB; Attack: 0.02 to 500 ms; Release: 0.05 to 2 sec; Bandpass Key Filter: 40 Hz to 16 kHz; second-order resonant bandpass filter Q (0.7) with Key Listen function
- High-pass filter: -6 dB/oct., sweepable from Off to 1 kHz (main channels and aux's only)
- Lighted Solo and Mute buttons
- QMix-AI aux-control software for iPhone and iPod touch available free from Apple App Store
- Stereo/mono main out
- Studio One Artist Digital Audio Workstation software for Mac and Windows
- StudioLive Remote-AI mixer-control software for iPad available free from Apple App Store
- Trim control with -20 to +20 dBV line/-15 to +65 dBu mic gain range (80dB!)
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.