@@ The purpose of this invention is to provide a device that frees the camera from the restraints of the traditional camera tripod, allowing the camera to be set in any fixed position necessary in the making of a photograph. @@ Supplied with a quick-release ball head, the eXtender is designed to function easily with digital, 35mm and medium format cameras. @@ Its telescopic design, total length of 38", allows the camera to be placed well apart and beyond the support legs of the tripod itself.
- @@ A quick-release ball head for mounting the camera.
- @@ A universal clamping device which would allow it to be affixed to almost any existing traditional tripod.
- @@ An enclosed counter-weighted, heavy duty aluminum telescoping extension.
- The eXtender consists of three basic components:
- Weight: 3.5 lb. (1.5 k).
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.