The original award-winning ValveKing line was designed to feature all of the tonal qualities and attention-to-detail circuitry of a boutique amplifier, but with a price point real working guitarists could afford. With the next generation of ValveKing, Peavey has taken this idea even further and delivered one of its most tonally sophisticated lines of amps yet, tailored for the versatile needs of today's working guitarists.In addition to all the boutique qualities and hot-rodded tones that guitarists have come to expect from the ValveKing series, the next generation line incorporates brand new cutting-edge features for recording and performing musicians. For the recording musician, the ValveKing II features a USB direct recording output, which pipes the mic'ed amp vibe directly into a computer. On the rear panel, the built-in Peavey MSDI (Microphone Simulated Direct Interface) XLR direct interface eliminates the need for miking by allowing users to send the amp's signal directly to a recording device or mixing console.With versatile tone for rock, jazz, or metal, the new generation ValveKings have the capabilities to create almost any sound imaginable. ValveKing's proprietary Texture knob enables guitarists to adjust the ValveKing's "class" characteristics, allowing for complete power amp type versatility. True to its name, the ValveKing II even includes the new TSI tube-monitoring indicator that keeps you apprised of the health of your tubes!The Peavey ValveKing II offers other high-end features like variable power control, so you can tailor your output to your performance situation without compromising tone. With triple 12AX7s, two independent foot-switchable channels each with their own EQ, and the Vari-Class variable Class A/AB simulation control, the next generation ValveKing delivers massive amounts of completely customizable all-tube power.Features:Two 6L6GC and three 12AX7 tubesSeparate EQ for each channelFootswitchable gain/volume boost on lead channelReverb with level controlBuffered effects loopDamping control controls Presence and Resonance at the same timePatented Microphone Simulated Direct Interface (MSDI) output with ground lift and speaker mute switch2 powered outputs with impedance switch for using an external cabinet50w, 12w and 2w power switchTSI tube monitoring with LED pass/fail indicator lights2 footswitch inputs. One controls Channel & Boost. One controls Reverb & Effects loopTwo independent footswitchable channelsUSB direct recording outputVari-Class variable Class A simulation controlOrder your Peavey Valveking II 50-Watt Combo Guitar Amplifier from Sam Ash Direct today with the security of our 45/60 day return/price protection policy, and be sure to take advantage of our fast, free shipping.
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.