The AC9 AlienBees Adapter paired with a FlexTT5 Transceiver enables remote power control of AlienBees or White Lightning flash. With a MiniTT1 Transmitter or FlexTT5 Transceiver on your camera, you can now adjust the power settings on your AlienBees or White Lightning flashes from the camera's position. Add the AC3 ZoneController and you can control three different groups of lights in 1/3-stop increments with a six-stop range. Utilize PocketWizard's unique features such as HyperSync and Optimized Rear Curtain Sync for maximum control of your lighting.
- ControlTL: PocketWizard's new firmware platform taps into the full potential of your camera and flash system enabling an entirely new level of remote flash capability through the proven radio communications. ControlTL firmware is configurable and upgradeable for future-proof continuous improvement
- HyperSync: HyperSync allows photographers to achieve faster X-sync speeds, all the way up to 1/8000 second, will full power flash. Now you can cut the ambient light and use wide-open apertures, outdoors in bright sunlight
- Low-Profile Design: The AC9 is tiny and simply slides onto the FlexTT5 hot shoe and plugs into the remote socket on the flash using the supplied cord
- Manual Power Control: When the AC9 is used with a FlexTT5 Transceiver and paired with either an on-camera MiniTT1 or FlexTT5, you can adjust the power settings of your AlienBees/White Lightning flashes directly from the camera's position
- No batteries Required: The AC9 gets its power from the paired FlexTT5
- PowerTracking: In Auto Mode, change ISO, aperture, or FEC and the lights automatically adjust their compensating power setting with PocketWizard PowerTracking
- ZoneControl: Use either the AC3 ZoneController or a MultiMAX radio to control up to three zones of light with as many lights in each zone as you want. Use the A-B-C zone switch on the AC9-paired FlexTT5 to assign the zone
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.