For PocketWizard Radios and more... These attractive new cases are constructed of durable, padded, rip-stop nylon. The three-side zippered top enables full opening for easy viewing and handling of contents. They provide perfect protection for up to six MultiMAX or Plus II radios or up to ten FlexTT5 radios. Three movable or removable padded dividers allow customizing the interior to fit any combination of PocketWizard radios and accessories. A zippered inside pocket is the perfect place to store batteries, cables or memory cards. A grab handle on the back makes for easy transport. Besides theusual black, the G-WIZ Vault Cases are also available in Orange and Blue.
- 4-Wall padding for best protection
- Can store one full-size DSLR body
- Designed to store up to six MultiMAX, Plus II or up to ten FlexTT5 plus cables and batteries
- Grab handle for easy transport"
- Internal zipper pocket
- Moveable dividers
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.