The PocketWizard Plus III Transceiver is the most reliable, feature-packed, easy-to-use solution for remote flash and camera triggering available.
The Plus III Transceiver features an impressive 32 channels. Whether you're a wedding or sports shooter or working in a busy studio, finding a clear channel is never a problem. Selective Quad-Zone Triggering, a feature once reserved for elite photographers, adds four zones enabling photographers to remotely trigger flash and or cameras in groups or individually. For photographers being asked to do more for less, this added flexibility is a huge competitive advantage.
- Product Type Flash Transceiver
- Manufacturer Part Number 801130
- Manufacturer LPA Design, Inc
- Product Name Plus III Flash Transceiver
- Product Line Plus
- Brand Name PocketWizard
- Package Contents
- Plus III Flash Transceiver
- Quick Guide
- Stereo 3.mm (1/8") Miniphone to Miniphone Cable
- Mono 3.5mm Miniphone to Locking PC Cable
- Stereo 3.5mm Miniphone to 6.3mm (1/4") Adapter
- Operation Reference Sticker
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Material Plastic
- Weight (Approximate) 4.23 oz
- Height 5.2"
- Width 2"
- Depth 1.3"
- Limited Warranty 2 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.