PocketWizard now offers the best of both worlds in one easy to- use, reliable wireless trigger. The Plus IV Auto-Sensing Transceiver provides photographers with the benefits of on camera TTL flash combined with remote manual flash. When used as a transmitter, the top shoe provides on camera TTL compatibility with most Canon, Nikon, Panasonic, Fuji and Olympus cameras and flashes. When used as a receiver, the top shoe pairs with virtually any speedlight for easy mounting and manual power adjustment of a remote flash. Built on the reliability and simplicity of the PocketWizard PLUS legacy line of products and loaded with numerous features and functionality, the Plus IV Transceiver is the "go to" radio when a fast set-up is required. The Plus IV has the performance enhancing features of the Plus III including Long Range and Repeater Modes to help photographers tackle the most challenging shooting environments, opening the door for never-attempted image ideas. All features, channels and zones can be easily set using the soft-touch keypad and are clearly displayed on the backlit LCD display. The versatile new PocketWizard Plus IV is compatible with all other PocketWizard radios and virtually every popular flash and professional dig ital SLR camera system. The standard ISO compatible hot shoe can accommodate almost any speedlight for simple manual triggerin g, including newer Sony models. It also communicates with all PocketWizard-enabled photo g
- Auto-Relay Mode: Allows photographers to trigger a remote camera in sync with one or more remote flashes.
- On Camera TTL Flash / Remote Manual Flash: On-camera TTL compatibility with most Nikon, Canon, Panasonic, Fuji and Olympus cameras and flashes
- Quad-Zone Triggering: Activate or deactivate up to four zones of remote flashes or cameras
- Simple LCD User Interface: All channels, zones and modes can be easily engaged via a keypad input and displayed on a backlit 2.5cm (1) LCD display."
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.