The PowerST4 Receiver enables remote power control of Elinchrom RX flashes using PocketWizard ControlTL technology. With a MiniTT1 Transmitter or FlexTT5 Transceiver on your camera and a PowerST4 plugged into your Elinchrom RX flash, you can now adjust the flash power settings directly from the camera position. Add the AC3 ZoneController and you can control three different zones of lights in 1/3-stop increments with up to a six-stop range. Utilize PocketWizard's unique features such as HyperSync and Optimized Rear Curtain Sync for maximum control of your lighting
- Add the AC3 ZoneController to control up to three zones of light independently @@ Use the AC3's Manual Mode and adjust the output of your Elinchrom RX flashes from the camera @@ Combine manual and auto modes or toggle zones on and off and unleash your creativity.
- Use HyperSync to increase your maximum x-sync speed and Optimized Rear Curtain Sync to create natural looking movement in your images.
- Use PowerTracking and when you change ISO or aperture, the lights automatically adjust their power setting
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.