PocketWizard TTL Wireless Radio 4-Pack for Canon, 32 Channels, Includes 2 FlexTT5 Transceivers, 1 AC
The PocketWizard dedicated FlexTT5 Transceiver, with its built in hot-shoe and ControlTL firmware, is the perfect addition to Canon E-TTL II flash systems. The FlexTT5 takes the existing benefits of Canon wireless systems beyond the boundaries of infrared technology. When paired with the Mini TT1 Transmitter or another FlexTT5 Transceiver, a whole new world of wireless flash freedom opens up. The FlexTT5 is also the perfect Transceiver for your manual triggering needs and works with all MultiMAx channels and many of the MultiMAx advanced functions. The FlexTT5's simple design comes to life through its hot-shoe connection with a camera or flash. Mount a flash or command unit on the FlexTT5 to use the same zone controls and ratio commands as you would normally. The system tracks your changes in ISO, shutter speed and aperture and reacts accordingly to make sure exposures stay right on target. Use the flash compensation dial on your camera or flash just as you would normally and the changes pass seamlessly through the system. The FlexTT5 has two channel configuration settings; C1 and C2. Each can be programmed as needed with up to 20 ControlTL channels for TTL photography, or 32 standard channels for manual flash photography. The FlexTT5 Transceiver also has a three-zone selector switch for ease of use with Canon zones and ratios.With PocketWizard HyperSync Technology, the FlexTT5 can precisely advance the timing of your flash trigger so that increased fl
- Auto-Sensing Transceiver Technology enables the FlexTT5 Transceiver to switch back and forth between Transmitter and Receiver modes as needed for greater flexibility on the job.
- Built-in Hot Shoe
- Dedicated E-TTL II Flash Triggering
- Easily trigger a remote camera in sync with a distant remote flashes with Auto-Relay Mode. Put a camera where you can't be and have remote TTL or non-TTL lighting at the same time. Expand your coverage and increase your creativity.
- Eight Frames per Second
- FP/High Speed Sync
- HyperSync allows photographers to achieve faster X-sync speeds, up to 1/500th second, with full power flash. Now you can cut the ambient light and use wide-open apertures, outdoors in bright sunlight. HyperSync works with TTL speedlights and full siz
- Low-Profile Design
- PocketWizard's newest firmware platform taps into the camera's digital communications to enable an entirely new level of remote flash capabilities through proven radio system, beginning with remote TTL for Canon E-TTL II systems.
- The FlexTT5 has two channel configuration settings; C1 and C2. Each can be programmed as needed with up to 20 ControlTL channels for TTL photography, or 32 standard channels for manual flash photography.
- The FlexTT5 Transceiver has an A-B-C zone-select switch to allow use with the slave groups found on Canon E-TTL II flashes. Using these zones allows you to use the E-TTL II ratio controls found in the Canon system.
- The FlexTT5 Transceiver has two plug-in ports for use with remote Canon E-TTL II cameras and other flash units, including studio strobes. With its auto-relay function, the Flex can trigger a remote camera and transmit to a remote strobe."
- The FlexTT5 Transceiver operates on the same channels as all other PocketWizards and will work with any PocketWizard radio you may already have.
- These zones can also be used with a MultiMAX thus allowing you to pair a single MultiMAX radio on camera with FlexTT5's Transceivers on your remote flashes and utilize many of the MultiMAX's advance trigger functions.
- Use the supplied PocketWizard Utility software with the on-board USB port to program the FlexTT5 Transceiver to any PocketWizard channel and zone as well as many other custom settings. The FlexTT5 can be upgraded whenever updates and feature enhancem
- When working in E-TTL II you can change any of your control settings on your flash or camera and the system adjusts for those changes. Change your flash compensation to adjust the exposure or make adjustments in shutter speed, aperture or ISO and the
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.