The Pentax smc P-DA 14mm F2.8 ED (IF) is designed to be used with fully automated cameras. It incorporates a high-refraction extra low dispersion (ED) glass element to produce a high-resolution, high-contrast image with true-to-life color rendition, and features an internal focus system to make focusing smoother and faster. Like all Pentax lenses, this lens is treated with the acclaimed smc coating for maximum light transmission, sharp definition, and high contrast images.
- Product Type Lens
- Manufacturer Part Number 21510
- Manufacturer Ricoh Imaging Company, Ltd.
- Product Name smc P-DA 14mm F2.8 Wide Angle Lens
- Product Line smc
- Product Series P-DA
- Brand Name Pentax
- Application/Usage Camera
- Package Contents
- smc P-DA 14mm F2.8 Wide Angle Lens
- Lens Hood PH-RBH 77mm
- Lens Cap A 77mm
- Lens Soft Case S100-200
Pentax Digital & 35mm Film SLR Cameras
- Weight (Approximate) 14.80 oz
- Depth 2.7"
- Lens Type Wide Angle
- Magnification 0.19x
- Filter Attachment Diameter 77 mm
- Fixed Focal Length 14 mm
- Maximum Aperture Fixed 2.8
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.